Saturday, March 28, 2009

Popular.

My friend Christina, who keeps a fun blog herself, was sweet enough to give me this:


My first ever "award" given by a fellow blogger! If that's not the nicest thing anyone's ever given me, I don't know what is. And since I'm a sucker for recognition of any kind, I'll probably have it framed and put on my wall. *grin*

The award came with some rules, though, and they are these:

Rules, rules, rules... list 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!!

7 things I love?

1. Pioneer Woman's Prune Cake. (DANG.)
2. "Sunshine on my shoulders, makes me happy"
3. Southern bluebird (they are rare and, oh, so beautiful)
4. Getting comments on my blog (I am so pathetically addicted to them. You have no idea.)
5. My Wednesday nights OFF. (Ah, the joy of the $1.00 theater...)
6. Something to look forward to. (Currently, a cruise next month with my own little family and my parents.)
7. Old stuff. (Cemeteries, books, cities, and on and on and on.)

Now. I get to pick 7 people to award?? Goody. I choose:

The lovely Tess. (Practically perfect in every way. I adore her.)
The invincible Michelle. (Seriously--check out her vinyl.)
The inspiring Stephanie. (I want to be her when I grow up.)
The beautiful Erin. (One of those people who is so lovely and talented, you think, "Are you REAL???")
The incredible Emily. (Seriously the nicest woman on the planet.)
The brave Sarah. (Brave because she's going to beauty school. Oh my lands.)
And my sistah, Jen. (I don't know how I got so lucky to have her. Truly.)

Happy award, guys. Loving you and your blogs!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay, so happy for you . . . and for me! Thanks so much.

Stephanie said...

Hey look, another comment!

Denise said...

Congratulations! I am very please about this for you, and loving your story. Denise