Sunday, July 19, 2009

South Beach No Cholesterol Gluten Free Diet = Super Awesome-ness

Um. For those of you still checking in????

THANK YOU.

I know I've been a total slacker in the blogging department. It's just that the karma I've got going on right now? It's pretty amazing.

You all know about the broken toes.
I found out that I have celiac disease. (Thanks, Mom.)
And high cholesterol. (Thanks, Dad.)
I'm doing South Beach.
And I'm trying to decide if I should homeschool.

Let's just say that if I worked on Clementine right now, it would probably have a tragic ending, and no one wants that. *grin*

So--I have a goal to deal with my plethora of issues, and be back writing each day starting next week. I'm taking one more week off. Then I'm back, and I've got chapters stored up, so please come check in and let me know what you think!!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Aarrgh. Celiac. My sister-in-law and niece were diagnosed recently as well. After the initial adjustment, they are doing very well. Hang in there.

No tragic endings! :)

Denise said...

Yay! Clementine has been missing in action for awhile, and I will be glad to read more (no judgements, life has been a little up-hill lately, I can see.)

Maree said...

Hang in there! We'll just keep checking back for new episodes and thinking good thoughts for you. So normally I'd suggest some chocolate ice cream for stress relief--uh, how's about some broccoli? Salad with fat-free dressing? Stick of string cheese? Remember my motto: my resurrected body will ROCK!

Stephanie ~This Army Wife~ said...

I hope you feel better.
I am following you
Stephanie
www.thisarmywifeslife.blogspot.com

Mandi said...

All really good chocolate is fat free, cholesterol free, and gluten free. The trifecta of perfection. I'm sending happy thoughts your way.